Happy Monday! With Christmas only 22 days away, I am sharing a list of some quality stocking stuffer ideas.
Interestingly, I do not have stockings for my own family. Living in Florida, we do not have a fireplace or a mantle to hang stockings.
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something through these links I may be compensated at no cost to you. Learn more here.
While I have seen many of my friends hang stockings in other creative ways, I have made a tradition of loading canvas sacks like this one with “stocking stuffers” for each of my kids.
While searching Pinterest for stocking stuffer ideas, I noticed that many of the ideas I’d come across were items that just wouldn’t last long because they were poor quality, novelty, or gag items. If you are anything like me, you prefer to give quality over quantity, particularly, with kid items.
I find that it is so easy to accumulate lots of cheaply-made junky toys that just clutter the home. If you are looking to fill your loved one’s stockings with quality items that they are sure to enjoy and find useful, this is the list for you.
Here you will find stocking stuffer ideas for mom, dad, sister, and brother.
I hope the list is helpful and inspires your gift-giving this year. Happy Holidays!
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
2. Mini Lego Set : Small enough to fit in a stocking and big on fun. Plus, they are versatile enough to appeal to kids of various ages.
3. Mini Jenga
4. Spot It! Game :
5. Hot Wheels : Hot wheels are just plain fun. They are also affordable, small, and collectible, making them a perfect stocking stuffer for children.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Teen Girls
8. Starbucks Giftcard
9. Nail Polish
10. Selfie Stick
12. Portable Charger
Stocking Stuffers for the Crafty Kid
13. Beeswax Crayons
14. Oil Pastels
17. Beeswax Crayons
Stocking Stuffers for Men
18. Leisure Shorts
19. Yeti Mug
20. Amazon Echo
21. Tie + Cufflinks
22. Pocket Knife
24. Nike Socks
Stocking Stuffers for Babies and Toddlers
26. Wooden Train
27. Dinosaur Model
29. Classic Board Book: The Very Hungry Caterpillar is a sweet story that children will love.
Stocking Stuffers for Women
30. Nine West Wrist Watch: .
31. Crossbody Bag
32. Keychain Pepper Spray: Don’t be shy about giving the gift of pepper spray this holiday season. It’s a practical gift that says, “I care about your safety”.
33. Yeti Mug : Both practical and stylish, these durable mugs are a wonderful gifting option.
34. Chi Tea Trio for the tea lover in your life.
35. Poppy and Pout Natural Lip Balm : Gift a year’s worth of the best lip balm!
Enjoyed these stocking stuffer ideas? Go here for 10 Delightful Hostess Gift Ideas.