Funfetti Popcorn is simple and fun to make. Learn how to make delicious Funfetti Popcorn with only a few fun ingredients. The perfect party treat!
This post may contain affiliate links. See the full disclosure here.
I just love Summertime, the cookouts, and the sweet desserts that come with it. One of my favorite kid-friendly desserts is a sweet and savory treat,
Confetti Funfetti Popcorn. The marshmallowy, chocolate, and cookie infused treat is one of my kids’ favorite. This Funfetti Popcorn is absolutely addicting.
Keep reading to learn how we make it. Scroll to the end of this post for the printable version of the recipe.
This sweet and savory summertime treat is super easy and fast to make. If you are in a crunch for a last-minute dessert, birthday party treat, or a late-night snack, look no further than this deliciously gooey confetti popcorn.
The popcorn can also be easily molded and placed into a cupcake cup making a beautiful presentation for a child’s birthday party.
If you’re anything like me, you love anything with sprinkles. Add tons to this delicious treat for extra flair.
- Pop enough popcorn to fill a large bowl.
- Melt white chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth.
- Melt the butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Once melted, add the marshmallows. Stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn and stir popcorn and chocolate mixture into melted marshmallows.
- Add sprinkles and crushed cookies to the mixture and stir until well combined.