Can you believe Thanksgiving is just 2 days away and the Holiday season is already in full swing?
With that in mind, I am sharing my favorite easy holiday mocktail. Mocktails are a fun addition to any gathering. I love that they are an easy way to add a festive touch to a mundane night.
Simple and Festive Holiday Mocktail
The drink I am sharing today is my favorite because it is simple to put together, tastes delicious, and is super cute once assembled. Use
this recipe to please a crowd or simply make it for yourself. Either way, I hope you enjoy this drink as much as my family and I do.
Continue scrolling to grab the printable ingredients and instructions.
This post contains affiliate links. Full disclosure here.
- Cranberry Juice
- Sparkling Water (*can sub with ginger ale or sparkling cider)
- Mint Leaves
- Lime (*optional)
- Granulated Sugar (*optional)
- Fresh Cranberries (*optional)
- Rub lime around the rim of the glass then dip the rim in granulated sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add the desired amount of mint leaves.
- Add cranberry juice and top off with your choice of sparkling water, sparkling cider, or ginger ale.